itsokayjoshi, Healthy food, Healthy lifestyle, health tips, Weight loss tips, Weight gain diet, Nutrition , Daily diet, Health Remedies.

Breaking

Translate

Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Short Poetry (2 liners) English



And if you ever fall I will be there to save you.


In all the dark of the darkest days,
I'd be there and be your light.
When you feel down or without hope,
I'd still be there, I'd still cope.
If you ever awaken with no smile,
I'd wake you & remind your good days.
I'd lead your sorrows to your laugh,
I'd always be loyal I would never love you half.
My heart, and if you do fall I'd always be there to save you...


People carry different hearts & you
can't have all of them at once, so
appreciate the one you have, cause
that's the best one.

Some of us just melt, cause our hearts are so soft that can not feel other's pain, and some of us do not melt, cause may be the hearts are so strong. It's important to know why someone is someone. Some never feel your pain and just get involved in other things or people. whereas some always stand by you, ask you all the time how you are, unless they make you feel as you were. We all carry different hearts and each one of them is beautiful as long as we are ready to find beauty in them. Do not compare your heart to any other heart but if you appreciate that one try to have some of it's qualities in you too and may be you will have all the hearts in you accordingly.

Remember that if someone is hard you also don't need to be hard to them. you need to be who you are and try to respect every single heart that exist. Cause that's all are looking for... Be thankful for the heart you have.... cause remember? that's the best one.


In the end we are all just stories,
find someone who won't forget you like
a favourite childhood toy.

It's easy to meet people and forget them like a favourite childhood toy, that we never had a look at when we grew up. Humans are not toys at all. You meet someone and it's not a coincidence it's a plan. And if it is a plan we need to complete it not abort it. Do not forget anyone/anything that ever made you smile, instead cherish it like you will always need it, Shape it as you shape yourself, help grow it as water helps a plant.... 


And I will no longer be upset
the day we share the same sunset.

I am unsure whom I will share it with, but this I am sure of- the moon, the clouds, the sun would witness the day of the day the moment of the moment the peace of the peace.

The moon would be chatting with the stars behind the clouds, the angels would stand still, and be bowed, the sun would just not set in case it loses us, the air would make sure there is no fuss. (Just me and you & yes the sun too)

I will no longer be upset the day we share the same sunset. 


And flowers taught me to bloom alone
than blossom on demand.

And we all need to get one point straight that what we are doing and whom we are doing for, it is expected or appreciated.?  If it is expected then it's never healthy, it would slowly take you to a black hole, and from there no way will be out but darkness. You will see light may be but even that light might haunt you. Bloom cause you can, but not where it is asked but where it is needed, And appreciated. Believe me you will know the difference ones you start thinking deep about it. Your heart will let you know if it's  a demand or use.
You are amazing at whatever you are doing do it to please your soul stop it or else they will make your strength their goal.


Never ever let anything come between you and the stars.

Most of us including myself, get deviated from our real path, and start prioritizing things which don't even exist or may be out of our present priority, yet we get blind, and start following it like that's the only thing that's the most important. But no there are things that are important, way more important. Your life, your future, your dreams. Focus on them and enjoy this beautiful life we have been given by God. Do not distract, but attached to yourself to your dreams. Don't you ever dare letting anything come between you and your stars, cause you yourself are a star, the brightest one. The future star....


Be the moon so they wait to see you since noon.

Enough I can't wait anymore. Everything has a limit, Stop wasting your spirit. All your life you were in the dark, giving light to others and having even more scars. It's oaky if you weren't recognized, it's okay if you weren't heard. The universe is endless with countless stars. May be you were among the wrong stars, that gave you nothing but scars. It's time to know your light, it's time to have a winning fight. Place yourself among where you are heard, place yourself where you are cared, place yourself where you are valued. Give light to those who appreciate it. And I believe more than my belief you can do it.


May be I'm very selfish sharing you with a
world of writing but also keeping you in
my heart and guiding.

I share you here (But I share you with me) You walk along, oh my favourite song. I am never alone. Any word I think any word my mouth recite, you help me my heart, help me with my write. I ask for nothing. I have you. I am in a bliss, and you are a blessing. For who you are, my heart, Ooo terrible art. It's you, whatever a pen has always written, and a poet will always write. It's you my heart. I share you here (But I share you with me)


You will be my most favourite person until gravity leaves this planet or the very last star in the sky die... (No, I wouldn't lie at all)

In you,
I see all I never dreamt I could deserve or have the Kind of love that is rare You love in a way that touches the deepest part of my soul Accept in a way that makes me fly high. In you, The person I have always dreamt of being with me. Have. And I call it my home. I have been untypical, but you have been an unexpected miracle Nothing matters anymore, we found Each other, and that is enough... (You know that you are a terrible art. But also you know that you're always in my heart.)


Love should be loving, graceful, and certain.
Love not should be feel like a burden.

They said that true love doesn't exist, or nothing is forever. I feel that true love does exist, and yes some things are always forever. At least by the time we are here. Love ( not necessarily the couple love) should always remain the same. Hate, jealousy, selfishness, it should be beyond that. It should be so caring and giving that even love falls in love with your type love & care. Strangers meet strangers, and start a journey of forever, together. Mostly with an amazing never ending memories in heads. But the sad part is that ignorance, a sudden change, some harsh words, enter out of nowhere, and love collapse. It affects a lot. Your mental health, way of living, even the sleeps. Some people are so strong, or have other reasons to be happy, but some don't, and every day they suffer, and end up making wrong decisions. Note- its okay if there was ignorance, it's okay if there was a sudden change, it's okay if they are gone. If it was love it would never leave you into tears or with these fears, it would die without you. May be you deserve someone better, someone who has an amazing heart like yours, and understands you, without you saying a single word. so with this saying Let it go 😔😊 (Love meets love, and miracles do happen) Remember? Soulmates are made in heaven.


In the middle of your deafness & my silence we fell out of love...

Let's talk about the saying that says you don't need to explain love, cause it's already understood, heard and felt. Without even you saying a single word they feel you deeply, they see you thoroughly they hear you heavenly. But what we had that goes completely against the saying above. Cause that wasn't heard even if it was the loudest. Cause that wasn't seen even if it was the brightest. cause that wasn't felt even if it was the purest of all that is or will exist. ( it was it really was above most of that exists) Note- If you ever feel something so strong and you are utterly sure about it. Just say & say it. If it's only for you. nothing, nothing can stop it, and if it's not, not even the universe's whole power can bring it to you. (Soulmates are made only in heaven. Remember that and we, we are just a part of it.)

If you already have then don't lose it. May God bless both of you... ❤



We have witnessed
separation together and, the pain will forever be my favourite"

Last year the summer was more beautiful As you were a part of it, Making it worth remembering. The day when we met after two long months U remember the pink top u were wearing U have always been a sweetheart The wind blowing all over us And u asking to sing for you. The rays of the sun in between the park, U remember the picture we had. I am sure u remember it quite well It was the beginning of pleasant weather, The sun was so fresh. We both were sweating a bit, But the warmth of your arms was way better. The month reminds me of you, The way you have been there The way u have taken care, We have witnessed the nights together, The nights will forever be my favourite. We have witnessed love together The feelings will be my favourite. We have witnessed separation together. The pain will be my forever favourite. I wish I never see this weather again, It's really hard without you. It's hard to love again, It's hard to fall in someone else's arms. But I'll love to wait, Till the last breathe, Looking at the horizon, So as a day comes, When the sunshine is much brighter, When the moon agrees to seize, To see the love we have saved Saved for each other, To see the shine we both will have, The shine sparking through our eyes, And I will wait to show the sunset, We have faced a lot, We are worth each other. I will wait for eternity, Counting the days of being apart.

1 comment: