itsokayjoshi, Healthy food, Healthy lifestyle, health tips, Weight loss tips, Weight gain diet, Nutrition , Daily diet, Health Remedies.

Breaking

Translate

Saturday, August 07, 2021

Spring/Spring/Autumn poems


Summer Poem's...…👇

Waiting for the Fireflies

It is good to rest my mind,

Lying back when the eve is nigh,

Waiting for the fireflies

Underneath an angelic sky.

It is good to have their sway

At the end of a summer day.

When I see their yellow lights,

It is easy for me to smile.

Bright they are, the bugs that shine

Off and on for a little while.

When I see their sweet display,

Peaceful feelings will come my way.

Not Unlike the Snow

Not unlike the snow of winter

Is the cotton all around,

Looking almost cold and pure

As it settles to the ground.

Even though the time is summer,

White is falling far and wide,

Like a storm in miniature,

Here along the riverside.

 It is odd by flowing water

To see such an icy scene,

With the sunshine warm and sure

And the treetops leafy green.

Summer in the Evening

This is summer in the evening,

And the sky is deepest blue.

Though the day is slowly ending,

Something in my soul feels new.

Something in my soul is soaring,

Though the sun is setting low,

Waiting for a dream’s beginning

With the full moon and its glow.

This is summer. I am watching

As the night is coming on.

Something in my soul is stirring,

Almost as if it were dawn,

Almost as if it were morning

And the sun was on the rise.

But instead I will be sleeping

Soon with moonbeams in my eyes.

Strangely Beautiful

Rising higher than its neighbours,

Stands a tree with no green leaves.

Birds are huddled in their feathers

On its branches, like on eves

In the deepest part of winter

When the sun sets pensively.

Things like this are in the summer

Strangely beautiful to me.

A Blessed Thing

Soon there will be fruitage from my garden.

Hear the heart of heaven sing!

I will spend my days till then

Remembering…

How I turned the slowly warming soil,

Whispering a simple prayer

That by reason of my toil

My seeds should bear.

I would do it over I am certain.

Summer has replaced the spring.

Harvest is to souls of men

A blessed thing.

Summer Evenings

If earth should lose its fireflies,

Summer evenings then would be

Lacking in their brilliancy…

Though the sun would still set red

And the moon would in its stead

Still shine brightly overhead,

With stars for company.

 If earth should lose its fireflies,

Summer evenings then would be,

To my sad and searching eyes,

Lacking something heavenly.

Spring Poem's...…👇

Warm Wind

It has been too long time coming,

From the autumn to the spring.

Warm wind is a welcome thing…

Welcome as a flower blossom

Or the green of grass and leaf.

Life is flowing through my garden

On the spirit of the breeze.

It has been taking a long time coming.

I can hear a robin sing a song.

All the world awoke, believing

Warm wind is a welcome thing.

Fragrance and Coloration

Here is where a flower garden

Would look good this coming spring.

To the right is where birds sing…

Perched in limbs high in a tree

Every morning virtually.

To the left is where a fountain

Sprays when water is not ice.

Fragrance and coloration

Would unite them very nice.

Here is where a flower garden

Would look good beneath the blue

And the further inspiration

Of a warm sun shining through.

Morning in the Spring

Seldom is a morning in the spring

Beautiful to this extreme.

Dewdrops cover everything.

I had a dream…

I was in a garden very fair.

It had the heart to pleasure me.

Scent of roses are filling the air.

Now I can see…

Sunlight on the blossoms oh so bright,

It is easy to esteem

Maybe this is still the night

And still a dream.

A Pretty Morning

Nothing could be pretty

Then this morning. Deep green shade

Covers lawns with dewdrops pure

Clinging to each blade.

And the sky is of the color

Surely heaven-made.

All around the flowers grow.

They are so beautiful, each one.

Roses are so pink they glow,

Or so red they stun.

And the daffodils are yellow,

Surely, as the sun.

Beautiful Fruit Trees

Here we have some beautiful fruit trees,

Whose bright blossoms are this spring

Reason for the birds to sing

And one among the elements why

The sunlight shines up in the sky.

I have prayed the harvest comes early.

But until then, I can smile,

Knowing first-hand all the while

An orchard is a wonderful place

When filled with promise and with grace.

Sweet Spring Morn

Judging by the luster of the sun,

This should be a sweet spring morn.

Dewdrops sparkle, every one,

And multi-coloured blooms adorn…

Flower gardens rich in fragrance.

Butterflies about them play.

Songbirds Carol silvery.

Yes, this should be a sweet spring day.

Autumn Poem's...…👇

Night Is Getting Longer

Now that night is getting longer

(With the winter coming on),

I will savor each new dawn.

I will savor each new sunrise

(Growing every day more dear)

And the blooms and butterflies

Soon to disappear

(Going where the colors go

When a garden fills with snow).

Now that night is getting longer

(Sadness comes when they are gone),

I will savor each new dawn.

Leaves are turning yellow

Now that leaves are turning yellow

And the air makes cool my skin,

Now that sunset is aglow

Early in the eve again,

Now that sunrise brings the morning

Later with each passing dawn,

I am autumn savoring.

Very soon it will be gone for a long time.

Very soon it will be changed to winter.

Quickly pass the days of fall

And the wisdom of its nature

(My best season overall).

Autumn long ago

I am speaking in remembrance

Of an autumn long ago.

Leaves were bright with elegance.

But an early morning snow

Covered all my world with white,

To my innocent delight.

Grass that grew since early spring

Lay beneath the dawn’s surprise.

Iciness was smothering

Everything before my eyes,

Save the tops of mottled trees

Shimmering within the breeze.

May the truth remain my guide:

As the sunshine warmed the air,

Something in my spirit sighed,

Thinking of the colors fair

That would soon be lost one day

When the wind blew them away.

Autumn is the best

This is autumn at its finest form.

Earth is perfect to my eye.

Surely we are being blest.

Never has the sky

Been so blue and beautiful,

With the sun so golden-bright,

Nor the clouds so peaceable,

Floating by, and white.

This is autumn at its best.

Grace is present in each tree.

Surely we are being blest.

I would like to be.

Watching petals fall

I am watching petals fall

From my garden’s final flowers.

Very soon now they will all,

Maybe in a few more hours,

Lie upon the ground to stay

Till the wind blows them away.

I am watching with two eyes

That could easily be weeping.

If above were starry skies,

Unaware I would be sleeping,

Dreaming of their sweet bouquet.

Maybe they will last the day.

Watching for the morning

I am watching for the morning

When a frost adorns the ground,

Beautiful and sparkling,

While the leaves abound…

Scattered, colorful, and fallen,

Decorated too in white,

In the first light of a sun

Rising autumn bright.

I am watching for the morning

With each dimming of the moon.

Things are looking promising

It will happen soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment